Monday, September 24, 2012

Thrifted Find: Turquoise Edition

I was sitting on my balcony this morning and suddenly I was struck by the sudden urge to blog. I hope this feeling sticks around! I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm horribly homesick for all my crafting supplies! The other day I found the coolest dress in a vintage italian store and thought 'if only I had my sewing machine....' But in any case this is a thrifted find that I should have shared ages ago and just never did [bad blogger]! 

I found this ring at the SF flea market back home and we have yet to part since. In case you are new to my love of turquoise you can be caught up here. In any case, this little love and I are off to class. Field trip to the Ferragamo Museum today! Has anyone else had any good thrifted finds lately?

-E

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a great find!