Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Music: Elizaveta

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down with Friday. The weirdest thing happened to me this morning while I was driving to work...I was listening to the radio when the host suddenly said something to the extend that we should all cut loose because it was Friday. I practically swerved off the road in shock. I could have sworn it was Wednesday. I even spent half the drive rummaging through my purse for my phone to check the date. So today I learned it was Friday.

Now, I made a promise to myself that I would ride my bike to work as much as possible and I did everyday this week. Except today. Why you may ask? Because I had a meeting and I felt a little silly rolling up to it on two wheels. But what felt weirder than potentially wobbling to work on my bike was the fact that I scheduled, and attended a business meeting. Ugh how adult-ish and depressing. Cue Peter Pan and the lost boys...I don't ever want to grow up!

This song and the above story have nothing in common except for the little spot they share together on my blog!

Meant: Elizaveta


-E

No comments: