Wednesday, May 9, 2012

For the Love of eBay

I love eBay. This romance was kindled over a year ago when I discovered I could purchase my  obsession's [anthropologie] apparel for a fraction of their overly priced price. And if you're reading my blog chances are you love a deal just as much as I do! I really don't shop on eBay so much as sell on it now, and there are several tricks to really improve your eBay 'store' and ratings. One of them involves some minimal crafting and is more of a nice gesture.

I noticed that when I purchased things from etsy I more often than not received a little thank you note with the item. It's cute! And it made me like the person who I purchased from even more. Tip: Make a little note and send it off with the item, it makes the buyer feel appreciated!

ALSO: Kat from That Zanni Girl left me a comment with a great tip that I figured could be added to the post! Here's what she had to say: If you've got a bunch of old thank-you cards that are blank on the back of the front flap (most people write on the other half of the fold), tear the card down the fold. That way, you can reuse the cute part of the card (and write your message on the back) when you send out thank-you notes with your orders!

Thanks Kat! I love to hear what you guys have to say, so be sure to comment!

-E

3 comments:

Kat said...

I have a tip of my own! If you've got a bunch of old thank-you cards that are blank on the back of the front flap (most people write on the other half of the fold), tear the card down the fold. That way, you can reuse the cute part of the card (and write your message on the back) when you send out thank-you notes with your orders! :P

thatzannigirl.com

EvaMae said...

I love that tip!! Check out the updated post with your idea. Thanks for sharing!

Kat said...

Aw, thanks! :3