Thursday, March 22, 2012

Super Rad Vintage Block Prints

Title credit most definitely goes to the lady who wrote the tag on these gems [see pictures], and I couldn't have phrased it better myself! They are totally rad. To say I'm crazy about these prints is an understatement...can anyone else see some off-the-charts amazing fabrics coming out of these prints?!

I decided to toss in some pictures of some wooden block stamps I have. I mean a girl never knows when she might need to wood block stamp some fabric, right? 
-E

4 comments:

TROPPUS TRA said...

Beautiful patterns! Looking forward to following your posts...

-Joi
www.joyful-wife-joiful-life.blogspot.com

Mademoiselle Marie said...

Oh my, I love wood stamps. There's a great craft store in Vancouver that sells hundreds of hand-carved wood stamps - sooo pretty! I really wanna try stamping on fabrics :)

Federica Delprino said...

They're really nice :)

http://fehmoda.blogspot.it/

EvaMae said...

I may need to go to that store one day, it sounds awesome! Glad you guys liked the patterns as much as me!