Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My College Kitchen: Fish Tacos

I think I may officially be in college now that I pulled my first all nighter last night. Cheers to procrastination at it's finest! The whole escapade got substantially better when at 6 this morning, with a page to go on my paper my laptop died. I have now learned the importance of packing your charger when traveling from one state to the other. Life lesson: your laptop is not invincible, it will die.

For the sake of something simple I have a nice recipe idea for your viewing pleasure. Looking back I didn't really snap a good picture, so you may have to trust me when I say it turned out very yummy!


1) Can of tuna
2) Black Beans
3) Tomato
4) Cheese
5) TAPATIO 


This was my friends idea [hence the man hand in the picture], and it was a good one! We heated the tuna in a pan with some Tapatio to give it a little flavor, then tossed it all together on a warm tortilla and BAM. 

Recommended: Avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, sour cream 

-E

No comments: