Sunday, March 11, 2012

Baby I'm Back

Midterms are over and after a two day journey [UGH] back to California and 4 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours, I have napped and feel slightly re energized. That's a rant story for another day though!

I made it to my favorite flea market in SF this morning and found a little much needed inspiration. Baby I'm back, just needed to focus on my school and come back to all the lovely things I can't fit in my room at school. I can't wait to re boot this week, yay home!! Here's some awesome stuff I oogled at the market.

Mini Singer...I want!!!!!

1/3  of the Market...serious digging
I practiced come uncharacteristc non shopping today, slightly weird but it was really nice to go back! Oh and did I mention it was SO nice out? Lovin the mild weather. 

-E

No comments: