Monday, February 20, 2012

A Taste of Home

I love three day weekends. For some reason lobbing off Monday from the rest of the week makes it so much shorter! My plans are pretty simple...going out to breakfast, maybe frolic a little in the meager snow we got the past two days and stare blankly at my mountain of homework. 

I was looking through my stash of pictures and came across this one. It's one of the barn doors at my grandparents house. I'm sure when it's summer time and I go back home I'll have lots of pictures of their property. It's possibly my favorite place in the world. Especially during Spring, when the mustard flowers fill up the vineyard. I'll have my mom take pictures for me this year to share with you all! 


Does anyone else have a favorite place? 

-E

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a lovely picture! x