Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pizza Anyone?

To say food is one of my biggest passions is an understatement. I love cooking, and most of all eating. Eating on a college budget has done a number on the variety of food I eat though. As a result I try to get as creative as I can for a cheap as I can. Maybe this pizza isn't the best example of this, but it was pretty stinkin' good! And if your friend gives you pepperoni what else are you supposed to do?!



If I can buy something in a can I normally do, and canned pasta sauce is something I normally always have on hand, costing around 85 cents. The pizza crust was a few bucks, and you only add water! I try to never buy cheese because it can be so expensive, but sometimes you've got to give. 

Ingredients:
Pizza Crust mix
Pasta Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
Tomato
Onion
Pepperoni
(whatever else you want!)


-E

No comments: