The other day I was on campus from 9-5 and I hadn't eaten all day. By the time I got home I was so hungry I could barely think straight. As it turns out my best meals often come to me in times of starved desperation...
1. Saute the onions and spinach together [microwave spinach a little first, its way faster].
2. Next I browned the turkey lunch meat my friend donated to my starved cause on the stove
3. Crack three eggs and beat them in a bowl, then pour them into a pan on LOW heat [my dad is the master of breakfast and for once I actually followed his key advice to perfect eggs: low heat]
5. I flipped my eggy omelette disk, although I'm not sure if that's proper protocol
6. Sprinkle it all in, add cut tomato and parmesan cheese for added deliciousness. Fold.
Personally I thought this meal begged for Tapatio, but that could just be me.