Saturday, January 21, 2012

Just because...

I've proclaimed my love for vintage prints quite a bit and here is yet another way to use them. These are used for backings in the bags for my jewelry. I also think this concept would make adorable cards!



Very easy to make, pick the size of the card that you want and snip it out. OR purchase pre cut paper or blank cards from a craft store. I just scoured the internet for colored vintage style prints, printed them and pulled a little cut&paste action. Also, my ever growing list of phrases and words that I dig had its moment to shine. Its weird how much I love Courier font...




Inspiration for this project was 100% Tokyo Milk. I fell in love with their designs when I purchased some of their parfum that was packaged absolutely perfectly. The packaging of your product is just as important as the product itself! It's that irreversible first impression...

Another great shape for these would be a present tag:

Google Images
Add a little twine and ribbon...bam!


-E

No comments: