Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Downton Abby

As 20 year old girl who is secretly waiting for someone to gallop up to my dorm room window on their noble steed and ask my hand in marriage [even though it goes against the wishes of  their family] or to run through a field in a large puffy dress toward the handsome man I love [cue Tswift] I was easily absorbed into the world of Downton Abbey.


Angsty maids and groomsmen accompanied with wealthy family drama propels the plot foreward...but hot men in period clothing also doesn't hurt.





















Oh and tossing Professor Mcgonagall in there is also a total score. Meet Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham 

 


The major bonus?? They are in the middle of season two so you can have a mini marathon of season one...check it out at PBS. *sigh* cheers to the amzingness of Edwardian English dramas, never failing to satisfy my inner romantic. 

-E

No comments: